Join or Donate to AMD
- Any person who is interested in our goals is welcome to join. You do not have to be disabled, clergy, or United Methodist.
- Regular membership is $25 per year.
- Reduced membership (retirees, students, hardship) is $15.
- We do not wish to turn away anyone for financial reasons; if you need another arrangement, please contact us.
- Our membership form asks for common information; if you find it difficult to use, you may send us your name and address. We also appreciate your e-mail address, which we will use to contact you only for AMWD business. If you wish to include information about your church affiliation, we will use it to facilitate person-to-person contacts only.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
United Methodist Association of Ministers with Disabilities,
1955 Chevy Chase Lane,
Beaumont TX 77706
- to defray costs of meetings where we conduct advocacy and offer support
- to assist our members who do not have budgets for travel to such meetings and similar activities
- to pay for petitions and other actions that support the needs of persons with disabilities
- to fund other advocacy efforts
- to reach out to seminaries and theological schools for inclusion of students with disabilities.
Register to Join Us!
E-mail MWD.UMC@gmail.com for more information!